Why Men’s Health:
It has been documented that men in general are less likely than women to seek medical care and are nearly half as likely as women to pursue preventive health visits. Through research conducted by our mission team we discovered that men between the ages of 20-40 are the group least likely to access health care. Our hope is to change this paradigm by providing access to information and health care professionals that are appealing to young men, so they begin the journey of living a healthy life. This small investment in time and effort will help most men minimize health issues as they age. Our program is for men of all ages with a focus toward men 20-40 years of age.
- Our program is a place where a man can feel comfortable discussing his health
- Regional network developed to help men live healthier, happier and longer
- A man-friendly atmosphere for open dialogue about men’s health
- Information on injury prevention, sports performance, maintaining muscle mass and managing stress
- We provide extended evening hours and Saturday availability from our team of experts
Bon Secours offers a comprehensive set of services to help men of all ages for practically any injury or illness. It is important that all men regardless of age have a Family Physician or Primary Care Physician. If you don’t have one, contact us and we can help you find a physician. This is one of the first steps toward maintaining a healthy life. It is important for men to take an active role in their health as they age because the older one gets the more illness prone a person becomes. The first step is to understand what you risk for and what to look for. There are things that can be done to catch potentially deadly illnesses before they have a chance to develop into something that can’t be treated. We have listed some of the services that are provided at Bon Secours to assist in your journey of seeking a healthy life.